- Air date:
- Thurs., Sept. 20, 2012, 1:00 p.m. EDT
Building a DevOps Toolchain
DevOps is about culture. We've said it. Everyone's said it. You know this is going to take tools, but what's the shape? How do tools help us get from business idea to production systems to better business ideas.
Join Eric Minick of UrbanCode for a look at what a DevOps tool chain is made of. While UrbanCode is a vendor that provides tools that can fit into this tool chain, this webinar will not be a product demo. If that's what you want, schedule one of those here. Instead, we will be taking a broader view of requirements, builds, deployments, provisioning, testing and monitoring.
In this webinar we'll cover:
- A brief overview of DevOps and what it needs from tools
- The types of tools found in a DevOps tool chain
- An overview of how DevOps requirements impact existing toolsets
- A typical adoption roadmap - what tool changes do we make first?
The Lowdown Thurs., Sept. 20, 2012, 1:00 p.m. EDT
Eric Minick, DevOps Evangelist
Questions or comments?
Email UrbanCode Webinars