I’m excited to announce that IBM UrbanCode has been positioned as a Leader in “The Forrester Wave™: Continuous Delivery and Release Automation, 2020” report.
This is wonderful news and is based on IBM’s scores in the Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence categories. Forrester guides its readers that “IBM’s solution is ideal for large and diverse organizations looking for enterprise-class product and support.”
- IBM is among the first CDRA vendors to leverage machine learning and predictive analytics for evaluating release readiness.
- Users were favorable about the tool’s breadth of platform and strong core functionality.
Our Strategy score was the highest score possible. We believe it reflects our embrace of where clients are going with continuous delivery. We recognize that toolchain proliferation is a challenge and offer IBM UrbanCode Velocity as a common data layer across DevOps toolchains. We also recognize that delivery is a “team sport” often involving new cloud-native services that depend on the existing system of record. By being equally comfortable with microservices and mainframes, our tools help clients solve the whole problem.
If you’re not familiar with UrbanCode, here are a few of our favorite case studies – they demonstrate a range of quantifiable business benefits that can be achieved with UrbanCode.
- QBE speeds end-to-end cloud environment creation from 2 months to 2 hours.
- NBCUniversal scales DevOps across a large multi-speed IT enterprise
- Rabobank uses UrbanCode and Rational Test to gain agility on IBM Z
- IBM uses UrbanCode for over 2 million deploys per year
To learn more about IBM Continuous Delivery and Release Automation featuring UrbanCode, visit us at https://www.ibm.com/cloud/urbancode/
Click here to download The Forrester Wave™: Continuous Delivery And Release Automation, Q2 2020 report. I know many people just skip to the graphics and vendor write-ups in these kinds of reports. On this one, I recommend you actually read the market overview on top. There is some excellent and well-written content up there that is worth your time.