The Artifactory automation plug-in includes steps to complete the following tasks:
- Import artifacts from an Artifactory repository corresponding to a Maven, Gradle, or Ivy builds
- Import NuGet packages from a remote NuGet repository through an Artifactory repository
- Attach properties to a file or folder.
- Change the status of a build, optionally moving or copying the build to a target repository.
- Retrieve the latest build artifact within a SNAPSHOT.
- Retrieve an archive file that contains all the artifacts for a specific build.
The plug-in provides the following steps that are related to downloading Artifactory files:
- Download version (Maven build)
- Download version (non-Maven build)
- Download NuGet package
The following steps provide an overview of the process you follow
- Create resources. To download artifacts from Artifactory, you must populate resources manually. You can view the resources that you create in the Resources view.
- Define components, applications, and environments to automate deployment.
Refer to the plug-in documentation on the right for a complete list of steps.