DBmaestro is the premier DevSecOps for database platform, to automate CI/CD processes for the Database and empowers companies—from F10 to SMEs to in their DevOps journey.
By using the DBmaestro DevOps platform, developers can automate database CI/CD processes and ship database releases swiftly, securely and safely, when utilizing tens to thousands of environments.
DBmaestro’s DevOps platform provides key benefits in essential areas of the database release process and improves quality by implementing DevOps best practices, adding safety nets like dry-runs, configuration drift detectors and policy management. With DBmaestro, developers are secure in the knowledge that their releases will be performed smoothly and with minimal risk. Users can dry-run releases before they hit the database, release database changes in a repeatable manner and log a detailed audit of who did what when and why.
DBmaestro enforces organizational policies while alerting for undesired database code and controlling permissions according to roles and responsibilities. The platform detects and prevents critical errors resulting from accidentally overriding hotfixes, conflicting code or configuration drifts, and will prevent unintentional irreversible actions like dropping of database objects.
Integrating DBmaestro DevOps for database platform with UrbanCode Deploy can encapsulate DevOps and CI\CD processes and provide a comprehensive end to end application and database approach, to assist the DevOps team manage high velocity, quality, and business initiatives.
- Enables a unified process of continuous delivery across all application tiers
- Includes database component in release processes managed by UrbanCode Deploy
- Provides visual pipeline builder for an accurate representation of the release process, including built-in version control
- Renders impact analysis of database changes based on tasks or versions
- Accommodates dry-runs, pre-release checks and manage configuration drifts to prevent failures, downtime and the need for rollbacks
- Enforces organizational policies and automate the critical code review process
- Reduces development time by eliminating the manual release of database scripts, generating upgrade and rollback scripts and shortening feedback loops
- Segregates roles and responsibilities for regulatory compliance and governance
- Supports complete audit report through a managed repository of database objects and static data