This WSRR (WebSphere Service Registry and Repository) plug-in enables you to do the following:
- Load, activate or delete Configuration Profile of WSRR server
- Register Web Services to WSRR server
The plug-in provides steps that enables you to manage Configuration Profile and services
- Activate Configuration Profile
- Delete Configuration Profile
- Load Configuration Profile
- Register Service
The following steps provide and overview of the process you follow
- Create resources. For the deployment of a server deployment package to a commerce server, you have to populate resources manually. You can view the resources you create in the Resources view. Each resource corresponds to the Commerce server.
- Define components, applications, and environments to automate deployment.
Refer to plugin documentation for system requirements and a complete list of steps available.