Informatica PowerCenter is an enterprise data integration platform.
The Informatica plug-in for IBM UrbanCode Deploy is an automation plug-in that connects to specific repositories and directly accesses and merges data across remote systems in your organization.
For details on how the plug-in is constructed, how it works internally, or how to extend it yourself, see the README.md file that is contained in the project.
The Informatica plug-in is an open source project that is maintained by the IBM UrbanCode Development Community. If you encounter issues or want to send feedback:
- See the plug-in documentation.
- Ask Informatica plug-in specific questions on the GitHub Issues page.
- For general plug-in issues, submit questions to our dW Answers page.
Use the following tags: urbancode | ucdev | plugins
- Apply Label
- Assign Permission
- Create Dynamic Deployment Group
- Create Folder
- Create Static Deployment Group
- Deploy Deployment Group
- Import Objects
- Roll Back Deployment Group
- Run PMREP Command
- Validate Deployment Group