The Artifactory source configuration plug-in includes steps to complete the following tasks:
- Import Generic, Ivy, or Gradle packages from an Artifactory repository as a component version
The UrbanCode Deploy source configuration plug-in for Artifactory works with Artifactory versions 2.0+. The Artifactory Pro edition is also supported.
This plug-in requires version 6.0.1 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
This plug-in is supported to run on all operating systems that are supported by the IBM UrbanCode Deploy agent.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy.
Version 29 Dec 12, 2019
- RFE 131466 Add support for SHA-256 hash verification instead of SHA-1 and updated logging for verification.
Version 28 June 21, 2019
- RFE 130123 Added optional description import property.
- Fixed broken upgrade path to version 25.
- Fixed APAR PH13703 Close responses to avoid connection pool timeouts.
- APAR PI89045: add support for setting isFinished flag flag when importing versions.
Version 26 September 14, 2018
- Fixes APAR PH02640, fixed issue where spaces in file path resulted in duplicate encoding error.
- Added back the extension field for legacy steps that use it.
Version 25 August 7, 2018
- Fixes APAR PI87707, a regression where the user who requested a manual version import was not being tracked.
- Renamed importCount property to copyCount to support upgrades from older versions.
Version 24 June 15, 2018
- Fix bug with recursive download folder layout.
- Updated and improved logging.
Version 23 May 30, 2018
- RFE 113013, 119714 Added ability to check hashes on artifacts via the Artifactory API.
- RFE 120214 Added ability to login via API Key.
- Added ability to import a specific number of latest versions.
Version 22 April 17, 2018
- Fix issue with upgrading from specific versions causing null pointer exception.
Version 21 March 15, 2018
- RFE 102681 Added ability to allow insecure connections to Artifactory.
- Removed brackets from component version property values.
Version 20 March 7, 2018
- APAR PI94831 Set artifactory version properties as list rather than only first value.
- Add back GroupID and ArtifactID for upgrade scenarios.
- Improve error handling during issues creating versions.
Version 19 January 5, 2018
- Import version now sorts the imported versions by their creation date in Artifactory.
Version 18 December 13, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI90693 Removed Latest Build Count functionality.
- RFE 113139 Adds Include Files and Exclude Files options to replace File Extension.
Version 17 October 25, 2017
- Added ability to connect via HTTP proxy.
Version 16 October 9, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI88475 Plugin now works when spaces exist in repo path.
- Changes failure setting version properties to warning with solution.
Version 15 August 31, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI86374 Eliminates the cascading of old versions effect by including already imported versions in import count.
- Removed support for NuGet repository type. Please use the NuGet Source Config plug-in.
- Reformatted input parameters to better suit generic repositories. Maven Group IDs and Artifact IDs are now included as one Path
Version 14 August 21, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI86118 Fixes issue when importing multiple versions when component has archived/inactive versions.
Version 13 June 25, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI83660 Plugin now uses agent working directory rather than java tmp directory.
Version 12 May 26, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI79876 Import Latest Build Count now ignores already existing versions.
Version 11 March 13, 2017
- Plugin now downloads files and folders in version subfolders.
- A few logging and bug fixes.
Version 10 February 16, 2017
- Fixes APAR PI76587. Not selecting Copy into Codestation now sets versions properties.
Version 9 December 15, 2016
- Fixes APAR PI73859. Now Run Process After a Version is Created works even when no properties exist for artifact.
- Plug-in now properly sets output properties after version imports.
Version 8 November 18, 2016
- Includes the ability unzip archived file types before uploading to a component version.
Version 7 November 8, 2016
- Added functionality to set Artifactory properties as UCD component version properties.
- Added ability to set Artifactory properties as UCD version statues.
- Added ability to set Artifactory properties as links on UCD versions.
- Added ability to retrieve multiple file extension types.
Version 6 October 17, 2016
- Fixes Defect: The Copy to CodeStation checkbox is ignored and files are copied to codestation regardless of preference. The Copy to Codestation checkbox is now functional.
Version 5 May 18, 2016
- Fixes APAR PI57417. The plug-in now checks the agent settings for acceptance of self-signed certificates.
Version 4 March 30, 2016
- Version 4 of this plug-in includes the ability to import versions where the package name and version number are separated by a hyphen (-) in the version title as opposed to a period (.).
Version 3 February 1, 2016
- Includes a fix for APAR PI56091.
Version 2 February 26, 2015
- Fixes APAR PI35342 compatibility defect with IBM Urbancode Deploy version 18.104.22.168 and later.
Version 1 May 22, 2014
- Initial release of the Artifactory Source Config plug-in.
For a detailed usage explanation, please see Integrating Artifactory with IBM UrbanCode Deploy
To create a component by importing from Artifactory, complete the following steps. For more information, see Creating components.
- On the Components page in IBM UrbanCode Deploy, click Create New Component.
- In the Source Config Type list, select Artifactory.
- Provide all of the necessary information, such as the Artifactory URL and Repository name.
- Click Save.
- Click the Versions tab for the component.
- Click Import New Versions.
The following settings are available when you create a component by using the Artifactory plug-in.
|Add Property as Link||links||String||Artifactory properties to be set as component version links on the imported version. If the property does not exist in Artifactory, it will be skipped. Multiple properties can be set as links with a comma , delimited list.|
|Add Property as Status||statuses||String||Artifactory properties to be set as component version statuses on the imported version. If the property does not exist in Artifactory, or the status does not exist in Deploy, it will be skipped. Multiple properties can be set as statuses with a comma , delimited list.|
|API Key||apiKey||String||The api key to authenticate with the Artifactory server. If using api key, username and password will be ignored.|
|Artifact ID||artifactId||String||Artifact ID. Ignored if Repo Path is specified.|
|Artifactory URL||repoUrl||String||Base URL for the Artifactory server.|
|Extensions of Files to Convert||extensions||String||A list, separated by commas, of extensions that specify files which must be
converted to a new Character set when downloaded.
|Exclude Files||excludes||String||Files excluded in the version upload. Separate files with commas or newline characters.|
|Group ID||groupId||String||Artifact group ID. Ignored if Repo Path is specified.|
|Include Files||includes||String||Files included in the version upload. The default setting of **/* uploads all files. Separate files with commas or newline characters. To specify an extension (ex. zip), use *.zip|
|Latest Version Count||importCount||String||The number of most recent versions of the component in Artifactory to import.|
|Repo Path||repoPath||String||Path to the versions to be imported. For Maven repositories, format should be groupId/artifactId. For generic paths, path/to/versions.|
|Preserve Execute Permissions||saveFileExecuteBits||Boolean||Select to save file execute permissions with files.|
|Repository||repoName||String||Name of the repository to fetch versions from.|
|Unzip Archived Files||unzipArchive||Boolean||Select this box to unzip archived files before uploading as component version files.|
|Verify Hash||checkHash||String||Select to verify hash values after the files are downloaded.|
|Version Name Pattern||versionPattern||String||If set, only the versions with names matching this regular expression will be imported.
For each group matching the first capturing group, the requested number of latest
builds are loaded into IBM UrbanCode Deploy. Use this
property only when tracking older branches that contain
new builds. Example: To return n versions of each 1.0.*,
1.1.*, 1.2.*, and so on, use the following regular expression: (1.[0-9]+).*
The following settings are available when you import component versions.
|Specific version||version||String||If set, only the versions with names matching this regular expression are imported.
For each group matching the first capturing group, the desired number of latest builds
are loaded into IBM UrbanCode Deploy. If Version Name Pattern is set in the plug-in
configuration, versions specified by the version name
pattern are filtered out before this regular expression is used as a filter.
Example: To return n versions of each 1.0.*, 1.1.*, 1.2.*, and so on, use the following
regular expression: (1.[0-9]+).*