Jenkins is a continuous integration server that supports interactions with other technologies by using a plug-in model. This plug-in is installed into the Jenkins server and provides the ability to publish artifacts into an IBM UrbanCode Deploy component.
The plug-in supports:
- Jenkins 1.424 and later.
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy 6.1 and later.
For earlier versions of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, download version 1.0.2 of the plug-in.
- Fixed APAR PH28324 – Fail the Jenkins job if nothing is found to push to UCD( avoid false positive).
- APAR PH24835 – Update dependencies for compatibility for jenkins 2.2
- Fixing CVE:CVE-2019-4233
- Added option to skip waiting for a successful deployment from UCD.
- APAR PI99495 Update dependencies for compatibility with UCD 188.8.131.52+
- Removed admin user and administrative mode check for maintenance mode.
- Maintenance mode is removed in UCD 6.2.4, so weve removed it in the Jenkins plugin too.
- APAR PI84771 Invalid versionName property upgrade path originating from v1.2.10.
- RFE 104275 Support for Description and Application Request Properties on deployments. Going forward, all Application Process must have all required application request properties specified.
- Use Global and Alternative credentials appropriately.
- Continue build process if Component Version link assignment fails.
- Fixed PI77548 Unable to resolve component process properties.
- Fixed unserializable error when publishing versions.
- Added checkbox to configure administrative user.
- Added per job user credential configuration.
- Fixed APAR PI72572 Cannot find slave node workspace.
- Fixed APAR PI70948 Process continues in maintenance mode.
- Fixed APAR PI61971 Connection pool leak.
- Fixed Application process accepting all statuses.
Fix issue where single build updated properties on all versions. Fixed exception handling.
This plug-in is installed into the Jenkins server and provides the ability to publish artifacts into an IBM UrbanCode Deploy component as a post-build action.
For the Jenkins build step rather than the post-build action, refer to the Jenkins Job Manager plug-in.
The following pages provide usage information about Jenkins Publisher post-build integration: