The Perforce Helix source configuration plug-in includes a step to import artifacts from a Perforce server as component versions in IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
This plug-in requires version 184.108.40.206 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy.
- Succeed if most recent version is already imported.
- Use working directory instead of temp directory for temporary files.
Support property file encryption.
Version 4 includes a fix for APAR PI57417. The plug-in now checks the agent settings for acceptance of self-signed certificates.
Initial release of the plug-in.
The following settings are available when you create a component by using the Perforce Helix plug-in.
|Do Login/Logout||Boolean||Use the login and logout commands.|
|P4 Path||String||Perforce client executable application. Enter the full path if necessary.|
|Port||String||Host/Port of the Perforce server.|
|Preserve Execute Permissions||Boolean||When enabled, file execute permissions are saved with the files.|
|Template||String||Template client specification.|
|Text File Extensions||String||A comma-separated list of extensions of files to convert to a new character set on download. Use this field when the operating system that the files are deployed to requires a different character set than the operating system used when uploading files to the server. For example: txt,properties,log|
To create a component by importing from Perforce, complete the following steps. For more information, see Creating components.
- On the Components page in IBM UrbanCode Deploy, click Create New Component.
- In the Source Config Type list, select Perforce.
- Provide all of the necessary information, such as the P4 Path and Template name.
- Click Save.
- Click the Versions tab for the component.
- Click Import New Versions.