IBM UrbanCode Release 6.0 delivers new capabilities to further enable enterprise level release planning and execution.
- Automatically promote and deploy changes that pass the defined quality criteria and entry requirements for downstream environments
- Schedule deployment windows to configure when changes to the environment can be made
- View user stories and defects as IBM UrbanCode Release aggregates data across multiple tools to provide a high-level view of development work
- Know what work items are intended to be shipped for a given business project to help build an end to end view of the release
- View overdue milestones or tasks on the release process checklist
- Easily identify how many user stories are in progress, complete, verified or resolved to view the status of the development and testing effort
- Limit the changes that individuals in one business unit can make to releases that belong in another business unit by associating applications and environments to particular teams
- Filtering items that only matter for your particular content as a user
For information on documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements and installation steps, see the Getting Started page.
This release has been superseded. We recommend installing the latest fix pack to ensure you have all known fixes.
There are no known behavioral changes.
A cumulative list of fixes in this release, and any future fix packs can be found in this document.
|No client reported fixes in this release|
No known issues.
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support portal.
For fixes contained in this release, and any known issues, review the release notes.
For supported platforms and requirements, see the system requirements.
To get started quickly to try the software, IBM UrbanCode Release is shipped with an Apache Derby database. Apache Derby deployments are not supported for production environments. As you plan your production topology, review the installation guide
This release requires IBM Installation Manager version 220.127.116.11 or later for installation. See download document for details on this download.
This release is available for download for Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express clients, requiring authentication. This download is available here.
Information for installing the server, see the Installing server section in the product documentation.
To learn more about new enhancements in this release, see What’s New
To learn more about IBM UrbanCode Release, see the documentation
To suggest an enhancement to the product, visit the RFE Community
For information from support, including FAQs, visit the IBM Support portal. You can configure the support portal to view information about specific products.