- Added central label management with delete capability using the System menu
- Improved processing efficiency of messages that are received from the agents by the server
- Added information providing more details to the Licenses page
- Updated the version of the bundled Groovy agent to version 2.4.10
- Updated the version of the bundled Ant agent to version 1.9.9
- Improved the efficiency of the source activity graph query in dashboard
- Added the Artifactory plug-in
We recommend updating all agents and plugins when upgrading to this version.
|67993||Ability to delete Labels at the List level|
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support portal.
For fixes contained in this release, and any known issues, review the release notes.
For supported platforms and requirements, see the system requirements. Note that some supported plug-ins have system requirements that vary from the core product. Information on system requirements for individual plug-ins is available on the download page for that plug-in.
To get started quickly to try the software, IBM UrbanCode Build is shipped with an Apache Derby database. Apache Derby is not supported for production environments. As you plan your production topology, review the installation guide
IBM UrbanCode Build supports integrations with many different tools in the form of job steps. Each IBM UrbanCode Build plug-in is a separate download and installation available on our plug-in page.
This release is available for download from Fix Central, requiring authentication. This download is available here.
Information for installing the server, see the Installing section in the product documentation.
For information on installing and managing licenses, see License Management
To learn more about new enhancements in this release, see What’s New
To learn more about IBM UrbanCode Build, see the documentation
To suggest an enhancement to the product, visit the RFE Community
For information from support, including FAQs, visit the IBM Support portal. You can configure the support portal to view information about specific products.