- – Dashboard and search pages UI performance improvements.
- – In addition to deactivating, user accounts can now be deleted if they have no history in the system.
- – Creating job steps page now uses full screen mode to provide more space and improved user experience.
- – New functionality in Urbancode Build Client for managing teams, users, roles and assigning labels, statuses and build links to build lives.
- – Support LDAP Authorization with SSO Authentication.
- – Improved performance of processing messages that are received by the server from the agents and avoid message duplication.
- – Record the last login date of user accounts in database.
- – Plug-ins can now be restored to previous versions and are automatically backed-up with each upgrade/downgrade.
- – Updates incorporated to avoid intermittent failures when uploading artifacts from Urbancode Build to Urbancode Deploy.
New plug-ins provide the ability to:
- – Working with Artifactory repositories. This includes downloading/uploading artifacts and adding build information.
- – Execute NPM commands such as init, install, uninstall, update, config and publish.
- – Run Cucumber tests.
- – JIRA plugin has been updated to support JIRA 7.0+. Note: JIRA’s SOAP API is no longer supported.
- – Git plugin has been updated to support resolving property values for the base URL.
For information on documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements and installation steps, see the Getting Started page.
We recommend updating all agents and plugins when upgrading to this version.
Several pages in the IBM UrbanCode Build UI now dynamically update. Notable examples include the build life page and the dashboard pages for projects and processes.
All plugins have been globalized and support ten languages.
|CQPAR00205923 100940||Remove the ?Used In’ column under System -> Step Pre-Conditions|
|90514||Add LastLoginDateTime field to SEC_USER table|
|83889||UC Build Plugin system enhancements|
|93121||Adjust the main dashboard row size value based on user profile|
|92791||Include a link to the REST API on the Help->Tools page|
|104312||Use SSO For authentication and LDAP for Authorization|
To search for additional post-release issues that IBM Rational Support documented, visit the IBM Support portal.
For fixes contained in this release, and any known issues, review the release notes.
For supported platforms and requirements, see the system requirements. Note that some supported plug-ins have system requirements that vary from the core product. Information on system requirements for individual plug-ins is available on the download page for that plug-in.
To get started quickly to try the software, IBM UrbanCode Build is shipped with an Apache Derby database. Apache Derby is not supported for production environments. As you plan your production topology, review the installation guide
IBM UrbanCode Build supports integration with many different tools in the form of job steps. Each IBM UrbanCode Build plug-in is a separate download and installation available on our plug-in page.
This release is available for download from Fix Central, requiring authentication.
Information for installing the server is located in the Installing section in the product documentation.
For information on installing and managing licenses, see License Management
To learn more about new enhancements in this release, see What’s New
To learn more about IBM UrbanCode Build, see the documentation
To suggest an enhancement to the product, visit the RFE Community
For information from support, including FAQs, visit the IBM Support portal. You can configure the support portal to view information about specific products.