- Support added for BitBucket repository push events. (RFE 127632)
- Eliminate redundant project list restore in back-end when viewing the list of Codestation projects.
- Error message displayed when creating a process template property that already exists on a process using the template.
- Improvements to the endpoints for updating build process properties.
- Added Fail on error checkbox to FileUtils plug-in’s Copy Directory step.
- Added the ability to dynamically trigger builds for different branches using the Git plugin.
The following table list the APARs included in this release.
|PH08420||JSP compile error when the server’s installation directory contains space characters|
|PH06948||Information radiator may fail due to large number of parameters when using MS SQL Server|
|PH07296||NullPointerException in StepJSONRenderer#toJSON|
|PH07385||Missing order-by clause in BuildConfigurationDaoSql|
|PH08494||Missing horizontal scroll bar in process template’s definition tab|
|PH08498||Inconsistent filtering behavior in templates tabs|
|PH08145||Unable to save/modify the script of a scripted property at process level|
|PH09129||Allowed values’ field of “Select” property type is converted to a single comma-delimited value|
|PH09137||JUnit plugin’s report step may encounter “java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out”|
|PH07611||Harvest plugin’s changelog step does not retrieve nested artifacts|
|PH08342||Harvest plugin’s changelog parser does not account for empty data columns|
|PH08492||Process template/process properties are missing drag handles in UI|
- Use correct type when creating job config template audit records.
- Fix empty pre-condition column in the job template’s step table.
- Fix job configuration’s pre-condition field bug in UI.
- Fix an error during message processing that can lead to ignoring valid retries.
- Fix property collision checks for source config templates.
Plan & Prepare
For fixes contained in this release, and any known issues, review the release notes.
For supported platforms and requirements, see the system requirements. Note that some supported plug-ins have system requirements that vary from the core product. Information on system requirements for individual plug-ins is available on the download page for that plug-in.
To get started quickly to try the software, IBM UrbanCode Deploy is shipped with an Apache Derby database. Apache Derby deployments are not supported for production environments. As you plan your production topology, review the installation guide
For advanced enterprise deployments that require high availability, review our options in the information center.
IBM UrbanCode Deploy supports integrations with many different tools available from both IBM as well as other vendors in the form of component process steps. Each IBM UrbanCode Deploy plug-in is a separate download and installation available on our plug-in page.
Install the server
This release is available for download from Fix Central, requiring authentication. This download is available here.
Information for installing the server, see the Installing servers and agents section in the product documentation.
For information on installing and managing licenses, see Managing licenses
To learn more about IBM UrbanCode Deploy, see the documentation
For help installing or using IBM UrbanCode Deploy, contact support
To suggest an enhancement to the product, visit the RFE Community
For information from support, including FAQs, visit the IBM Support portal. You can configure the support portal to view information about specific products.