This release of IBM UrbanCode Release is a maintenance release and includes various bug fixes and enhancements. This release is recommended for all customers.
This release includes an announcement about advanced capabilities using IBM UrbanCode Velocity and IBM UrbanCode Release. See IBM UrbanCode Velocity 2.0.4 includes IBM UrbanCode Release and delivers advanced capabilities for your organization’s DevOps processes document for details.
- Platform updates
- This release of UrbanCode Release includes support for upgrading to Tomcat 8.5.57.
- Deployment Count report updated
- Additional filter added to the Deployment Count report. You can filter to display data for a day, week, and month intervals.
- License sharing with UrbanCode Velocity
- Starting with UrbanCode Release version 126.96.36.199 and UrbanCode Velocity 2.0.4 a single pool of licenses can be shared by users of the two products. For example, an user assigned a authorized user license type can use the same license for accessing both UrbanCode Release and UrbanCode Velocity.
For information on documentation and support resources, software and hardware requirements and installation steps, click the Getting Started tab.
Fixes in this Release
|PH27948||Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream and Jira Project IDs issue fetching from different project issue|
|PH28580||Remove duplicate httpcore and httpclient jar from OSLC dependency|
Install the server
Information for installing the server, see the Installing server section in the product documentation.
For information on installing licenses, see Managing Licenses.
To learn more about new enhancements in this release, click What’s New..
To learn more about IBM UrbanCode Release, see the documentation.
To suggest an enhancement to the product, visit the RFE Community.
For information from support, including FAQs, visit the IBM Support portal. You can configure the support portal to view information about specific products.