Complete the following steps to create an IBM WebSphere Application Server by using a Server Snippet. This procedure is not intended for modifying an existing server.
- Create a server template by using the generic example process 10, which is available on the WebSphere Application Server download site.
- After you create the server template, tokenize it according to your requirements.
Make sure that all port values are tokenized so that when you create a server. You can specify unique port values for each server.
Server.jsonfile, the ports are listed as follows:
"websphere endpoint.port": "2820"
- In the Resource Tree, click Show Roles.
- Drop a new ResourceRole of the WebSphereServer type after this entry:
- Give the ResourceRole a name that is unique among the other servers in the same scope.
- Create an application that uses this Application process step: Run Process For Each Version; then, call the Apply (Template) process, which comes from the Template Server Config.