- Added deployment plan visibility into task pre-requisites and dependencies.
- Improved UI to display LDAP and SSO user list.
- The UCD Status Task was improved to only list UCD integration statuses participating in the deployment plan
- Multiple bug fixes
- Improved service scalability to handle larger data loads
- Release locking to preserve release plan integrite
- Environment gating on the pipeline
- Build custom plug-ins with the SDK
- New Contributor and Load Metrics
- Bottleneck detection in the VSM
Our value stream management tool, UrbanCode Velocity, has a unique swim lanes view that takes out the status updates and replaces that time with strategy and alignment. Swim lanes let you get rid of the famous line “Please make sure your card is up to date before stand up” and leverage the power of relationships
- Dynamic plugin list makes it easy to install new plugins and also makes metric type plugins visible.
- Different UCD integrations can now be used for the same application/row in a pipeline.
- Fixed possible issue with transferring Jenkins data if recreating the rabbit AMQP container.
- Fixed issue with deployment plan duration on deployment plans.
- Easier Scheduling of Release Start Time
- Snapshots now show Individual Component Versions
- Pipeline Environments no longer Require Deployment to Leading Environments
- Easier Velocity Trial Extension
- Fixed ability to change log level for several services
- Fixed Jenkins job execution drilldown status to fully complete if the task is manually marked as completed.
- Fixed issue that complicated pipeline deletion if deleted integrations were included in the vsm.
- Other minor fixes…
- Improved LDAP user group import
- Improved integration creation/edit forms.
- Added integration names to UCD applications
- Fixed partial value stream display when using FireFox and Safari browsers.
- Fixed the UrbanCode Deploy Status task to correctly identify and ignore all snapshot components that do not specify at least one component version
- Other small bug fixes and improvements…
Learn about software metrics derived from the DORA Assessment Tool methodology.
- Fixes a v1.5.1 specific issue where usernames with uppercase lettering that were upgraded from a prior installation would be prevented from accessing deployment plans and reports.
UrbanCode Velocity 1.5.1 introduces the ability to pass properties to an UrbanCode Deploy (UCD) task as part of a deployment plan.
Learn the quantitative value stream metrics that are tracked by UrbanCode Velocity and why they matter for your DevOps performance.
A new “Shell” plugin in UrbanCode Velocity 1.5.1 brings the powerful flexibility of containerized shell execution as part of deployment plans.
- New Deployment Plan Task can “Run a Shell Script”
- UrbanCode Deploy Properties added to Deployment Plan Task
- Dots provide hover-over details
- Dots now display sprint and release details and support sprint coloring
- Jenkins Templates are Hidden
- Other UI Improvements
- New Value Stream Swim Lane view
- New Pipeline Executor role
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Update or Delete LDAP Configuration
- Upload Unstable Build Results to Insights
- MongoDB v3.6 Support
- Various Bug fixes
- Improved CE User Session Experience
- Increase Logout Timer
- Various Bug fixes
- Integration Last Sync Notification
- APAR PI99803: UrbanCode Deploy Integration Creating Large Number of UCD Audit Log Entries
- Improved email notification templates
- Header notification of days remaining in Trial
- Various bug fixes
2019 was a breakout year for Value Stream Management. Find out what UrbanCoders predict will change in 2020.
UrbanCode Velocity is the free version of our value stream management tool that is perfect for small teams. We answered basic questions on our “Get Started” page, but here are a few more FAQs about Community Edition.
- Various bug fixes