- Nested properties supported
- Multiple clean-up policies added
- Configure job step as YAML or Json file
- Security enhancements
- New Build-life dependency graph
- Optimization improvements for faster loading of user interface pages
Agents are light-weight processes that are installed on hosts and communicate with the UrbanCode Build server.
Running UrbanCode Build, as containers, make installation of the server and connecting it with agents much easier. Updating the software version can also be performed compared to regular installation.
Learn how to execute builds on mainframe by installing and running a UCB agent version 6.1.6 on z/OS.
The Agent Workspace viewer is a feature which is available on UrbanCode Build 126.96.36.199 or higher versions.
- Filter teams selection enhanced
- Java version verified
- Apache Tomcat version upgraded
- Various bug fixes